Understanding the context of use
- Analysis and evaluation of internal suggestions for improvement.
- Screening of own platform and existing content channels.
- Collection of information about users (behaviour), their goals and tasks.
- Insight into the technical framework, processes, departments and resources.
Define user requirements
- Definition of the information architecture on the basis of the target specifications
- Derivation of various user stories in relation to the context of use and business objectives
- Definition of internal and external workflows and specification of interfaces
- Specification of roles, resources, responsibilities and responsibilities
design solutions on the basis of the user requirements.
- Development of user tasks, interactions and a strategy covering user and business requirements
- Solution customization based on user-centric evaluation and feedback
- Documentation of the defined solutions for further implementation
Evaluate design solutions based on user requirements
- Evaluation of the feasibility under consideration of the following points:
- existing resources
- Definition of the cost framework
- role definition
- Comparison of Conversion Variants
- Content and expert hub development
- Identification of challenges and optimization potentials
- Design of an iterative process